Arriba amigos! Super easy, really healthy, and completely delicious. Perfect for rustling up in a jiffy and showing off to friends, while actually just popping things in a pan and looking fabulous while doing it. (At least, that’s the plan)
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 x large white onion
- 3 x peppers
- 2 x fresh chillis
- 2 x garlic cloves
- 4 x eggs
- 2 x tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 x “tin” of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 x red onion
- 4 x tomatoes
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Olive oil (to taste)
- (Chop all of these finely and mix together)
- 4 x avocados to serve (1 per amigo)
- 4 x wholewheat wraps (1 per amigo)
- Slice onion and peppers into strips
- Fry gently in a big pan over medium heat with the garlic and chilli (chop these into fine strips) until really soft. Onion will be see-through.
- Add chopped toms and water
- Turn up the heat and reduce until sticky and you think you should be adding more water.
- Make 4 x wells and crack and egg into each one
- Cover with tin foil, turn heat right down and leave for 1-1.5 mins until poached how you like them.
Divide, serve on top of wrap, add avocado and relish!