goingout

Bleeker St. Burger, food truck

Let’s say one thing up front. This is not clean.

But oh so worth it for your treat meal. The one things I keep hammering on about to people when I talk about Clean Eating is that it is a lifestyle, not a diet. You will not be able to eat clean every single meal, for every single day, for the rest of your life. You’re human. Just be consious of your decisions and enjoy them. Don’t lie to yourself when you’re eating something naughty, take it in your stride and do it if you’ve been clean for a while before – and then go back to clean.
I work out 4/5 times a week, and eat clean 95% of the time. The other 5% – I’m enjoying my treat meal. Usually either once a week or once a fortnight.
If you’re in London and it’s your treat day – go here. It is hands down the tastiest burger I’ve had in years. It’s perfect.
They have six main choices: plain, cheese, bacon, double it up, blue and veggie.
Regular fries, sweet potato fries or chilli fries.
Bleeker St was started by an ex-NTC lawyer, who’s passion is creating the perfect burger – and by gum, I think he’s done it.
 
The truck is currently based in Old Spitafield’s Market in East London. Go there. Now.
#noguilts. #cheatmeal.

Clean eating friendly? Absolutely not.
Veggie friendly? No. Meat eaters only.
Delicious? Oh yes.
Why should I go there? Cheat meal lunch, when you’ve been really good and clean.


 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s